Wednesday, June 6, 2012

London Web Quest


Last week we did a different type of activity, a web quest; the general idea was to organize a travel to London with all our classmates and to make an activity calendar for all the week.
I think this was a very interesting idea, because you could travel to London via web and discover places to visit that you could really visit some time in your life.
Personally it was a really good discovering because I didn’t knew that London had to many amazing places, the typical place that you want to visit is Stonehenge but now I know that it’s a lot  of museums and amazing buildings to visit there, in fact now London is one of my travel objectives in my life.
In my opinion the best part of the activity was to choose places to go, with this I really changed my opinion about London, I thought that it was a boring place.
The boring and frustrating part of the activity was to search for the prices of the travel points, boring because it was a really tedious and frustrating because some places were really expensive like Stonehenge.
It is really interesting to do a web quest before you go anywhere but in my opinion it’s effectively is very questionable; you don’t really know a place until you see it with your eyes.

8 comments:

  1. as like you i think its very important make a web quest or some like that before travel to anywhere, its very pertinent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe in general is a place everybody should go if they had a chance. Ancient cultures are really something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe some places were quite expensive but the experience is priceless. (but yeah lol some places were really expensive and I don't think I would enjoy it that much) Paradox lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. London shows us a lot of places to visit, all of them for every tastes. And that activity was a good chance to planning a travel (maybe it can give you some recommendations).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, the hard part of the activity was to find the prices and yes, some places were a little bit just too expensive, but I'm sure that just to see those places would justify the price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is true, I think too London like a boring city, but is very cool (especially for all is nearly)

    ReplyDelete
  7. south korea must be cheaper and more exciting

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to go to London but it's too expensive...

    ReplyDelete