Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Technology These Days

I think technology helps a lot in these days in very useful ways, for example, you can contact really fast with people that isn’t around, you can search for information really quick and if you need to send information to someone you can do it in that exact moment.

Things moves faster these days, and you have to catch up if you don’t want to lose any bit of information, that’s the main reason because a have an iPhone. I bought it about one year ago and it has been very helpful in a lot of situations and it had solved me a lot of problems in a moment.

I can connect with people everytime, via mail, chat or just calling them, I have a lot of information storage in my iPhone that could be helpful some times and I even have class texts that I can see whenever I want. It helps a lot if you are bored too; it has a lot of games and apps that you can check.

The other piece of technology that I really, really like is my PlayStation 3. I bought it 3 years ago and it has been very cool. It brings you another exit way from your reality; you can play a lot kind of games and hang out with your friends with it. If you put your PS3 in English it’s a way to learn too; because you learn and read English in a real and interactive situation.

The interesting thing about technology these days is that it brings you another platform to interact with people and the world. If you mix this new way of interaction with the old ones it could be a very powerful tool but in my opinion it doesn’t supports by itself because is too impersonal.

If you use it the right way it can be a part of you too!

7 comments:

  1. smartphones are really great, but sometimes people can get addicted to them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i have a P3, they are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've played PS3 but never have a console ; A; *sad*
    Smartphone scares me. Too much technology for me but you can get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is right, with the games we learn a lot of english. But I play so much "San Andrea", because of that, I only know "rude words".

    ReplyDelete
  5. i played playstation 3, is very funny and can teach you english words or something like that. you can talk with your friends that have too playstation 3

    ReplyDelete