Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good Times Memories


Last summer I had a whole vacation week in Papudo with all my family… My parents, my brother and my grandparents, even my girlfriend was there!
It was an amazing week and the house had a wonderful view. The house was in the border of the beach and it was in a private place, so no one can disturb you, the place even had a private beach and a pool, it was amazing.

The most beautiful thing was to wake up every morning, open the window, take a deep breath of fresh air and look at the open sea!

I took it when we were about to have lunch… the sun reflection in the water looks great, and the waves of the sea are very pretty, in the morning you could see the sailing boats going to open sea and in the evening returning.

The thing that I love of this picture is that it was a really great moment with my family, being all together enjoying this amazing view all day was just great.

I think that sometimes you don’t like the picture by itself, but because of the meaning that it carries, moments make us happy and we print them forever in pictures. J

This is one of my good times memories.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing view dude, looks really peacefuland refreshing.

    You're right, pictures have the quality to bring back memories even if you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a peaceful place, quite the opposite from Santiago.

    I also, think you're right, it's not about the pictures, it's about the memories or moments they evoke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty , pretty, but love the mountains, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh colors and peaceful sight, prefect for recalling good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice view.... I don't like this private beach affair. It's just like everything around here.... It can't be done but everybody does it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great place for holidays with your family and specially the view when you woke up. good place for reflection

    ReplyDelete