Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Music Time

I think my music likes depends on the situation I’m having in my life, so i don’t really have a favorite band or kind of music, but one band I‘ve really liked among the time is Maroon 5. I think their music is adaptable for almost every situation, if you are sad or if you want a cheerful song you can listen to them.
I really like their songs, but if I had to choose one it would be “Moves like Jagger”, a song that they play with Cristina Aguilera. I think it’s a very good and cheerful song and the music mix with the lyrics very well creating a really moved one.





In a few weeks they’re going to release a new album, I hope it would be as good as the old ones. They’re releasing new singles too, like the song “Payphone” that is really moved and good too.
In July 31st they are coming again to perform a concert in Santiago. I’m very excited about that because it will be the first Maroon 5 concert that I’m going. I hope it will be as good as their music.





9 comments:

  1. they are pretty good! I like the way they can create really catchy melodies in almost every song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! catchy songs. That is good. I will youtube the one with Christina. I like her voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know the song, but, Maroon five is not a band that like me, maybe i hear it in my house only for curiosity :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of them. Im gonna youtube them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've heard some of them songs, are pretty ok, but not my style.
    That tadao ando like cover looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them ! they a very good band, and for a long time i have followed them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice band! I really like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that song is so catchy, I love them too ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont really like this band, but somehow you can find yourself singin their songs without knowing how they got to your head in the first place hahaha.

    ReplyDelete